10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
Tumblr’s love affair with comic sans and stars.
just adding a few to the collection
reblogging for reference.
adding some more
my favourite post on tumblr
now in français
a couple more for my fandom friends out there
actually kinda hoping hipster blogs make a comeback
They deserve to be dead.
FANDOMS RULE ALL
please go outside
NO. OUTERENET IS NOT WHERE I CAN FIND MY DEAR DAVID TENNANT.
what the fuck
This is really false red came out in February 27, 1996 and that was in Japan it came out in the US in September 28, 1998 and spy kids came out in 2001 making it only 13 years old and Crash Bandicoot can out in 1996.
Today’s lesson dont believe EVERYTHING on the internet